Yisrayl Helps Us Understand…
Yahweh inspired Daniyl to write Daniyl 12:4 in the year 534 B.Y.
- The year 1934, when the computers started, was 2,468 years after that Prophecy was written
Yahshua Messiah spoke the Words written in Mattithyah 24:29, in the year 33 A.Y.
- 1934 A.Y. minus 33 A.Y. is 1,901 years
- Yet, both Yahshua’s and Daniyl’s Prophecies came to pass in the same year
Question: Why would anyone doubt the rest of the same Prophecy coming to pass in this same generation, which started in the year 1934?
Knowledge—This Generation Has Great Knowledge—The Wisdom of Yahweh, They Have Not
- Mankind rejected the Great Wisdom of Yahweh in the beginning and chose to be evil as the Gods
Genesis 3:5, 22
5 For Yahweh knows that in the day you eat of it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be as Gods (elohim), knowing Righteousness and evil.
22 Then Yahweh said: Behold, the man has become like one who has begun to know Righteousness and evil. And now, he must not be allowed to put out his hand and also take of the Tree of Life, and eat, and live forever.
- They killed Abel, the teacher of Righteousness, which is the Great Wisdom of Yahweh
- They chose anger, and continual war, along with the Gods
Genesis 4:6-8, 14
6 So Yahweh said to Cain: Why are you angry? Why are you downcast?
7 If you do Righteousness, will you not be acceptable? And if you do not do Righteousness, sin is crouching at your door. The desire to sin is with you, but you must overcome it!
8 Now Cain talked with Abel his brother; and it came to pass, when they were spread abroad, that Cain rose against Abel his brother and killed him.
14 Surely You have driven me out this day from the face of the ground; I shall not be seen by Your Face. I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond on the earth, for there shall be continual war, vengeance, and retaliation.
- Verse 14: notice, they chose a religion that teaches God worship, not Yahweh worship
Yahweh’s Way Will Guide Mankind to Peace
- Yahweh allows mankind and the Gods to choose, but Yahweh warns and even shows what knowledge without Righteousness (Wisdom) will bring to the nations and what the Godworshipping religions will bring.
To read this article: Knowledge Without Wisdom Makes a Very Dangerous World | Yahweh’s Branch
To read more articles by Yisrayl Hawkins visit: www.yahwehsbranch.com