The Savior said to seek Righteousness
- So why won’t the religions obey the Savior and seek Yahweh’s Righteousness?
Yahshua also said in Yahchanan 5:14 to sin no more or worse things will come upon you.
- Yahchanan 5:29 And will come forth. Those who have practiced Righteousness will be resurrected inorder to live; and those who have practiced evil will be resurrected in order to be damned.
Read, now, the reward for seeking Yahweh’s Righteousness.
There is only one answer to the question about Righteousness and Life, and the Savior gave it.
17 But He said to him: Why do you question Me about Righteousness? There is only One Who is the Standard of Perfection, and He is Yahweh; so if you would enter into Life, keep the Commandments of Yahweh.
12 And behold, I come quickly, and My Reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work will be.
13 I am the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14 Blessed are those who keep His Laws, that they will have right to the Tree of Life, and will enter in through the gates into the City.
Yahweh’s Prophets said the same
Deuteronomy 6:1, 7
1 Now these are the Laws, the Statutes, and the Judgments which Yahweh your Father has commanded me to teach you: so that you can observe them in the land you are crossing over to possess;
7 And you must teach them diligently to your children, and talk about them when you sit in your house, and when you walk on the road, and when you lie down, and when you rise up.
The Savior said the religions are fools for not believing Yahweh’s Prophets
25 Then He said to them: O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that Yahweh’s Prophets have spoken!
Yahshua’s Words to all 4,199 religions in this generation is that they are fools for not practicing Yahweh’s Laws of Righteousness.
- He Did it For You
- So You Can Continue To Practice Sin
- You Won’t Surely Die
That is not Yahweh’s Message!
- Look in your bible, or even better The Book of Yahweh
- Isayah 34:16 Search out The Book of Yahweh, and read. Not one of these will be neglected. For it is written: Yahweh is their Shepherd; for His Mouth has commanded it, and His Spirit has gathered them.
To read this article: Knowledge Without Wisdom Makes a Very Dangerous World | Yahweh’s Branch
To read more articles by Yisrayl Hawkins visit: www.yahwehsbranch.com