Yisrayl confirms the Savior’s Words…
7 The world cannot hate you; but it hates Me because of the testimony I bring against it: that its works are evil.
20 For every one who practices evil hates the Light, and neither comes to the Light for fear his deeds would be exposed.
Yahchanan 15:22-23, 25
22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have had their sins revealed; but now they have no cloak, covering for, their sins.
23 He who hates Me, also hates My Father.
25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Scriptures: They hated Me without a cause.
Did you notice why they hated Yahshua Messiah?
• It was because He taught Yahweh’s Laws, showing them their sins, because they had Yahweh’s Laws but would not practice them.
• Yahweh knew that violent, evil men would take the Kingdom on earth by force, and He prophesied it.
• Yahweh also foretold of The House of Yahweh King Solomon had built, being polluted and destroyed.
12 Therefore, because of you, Zion will be plowed like a field, Yerusalem will become heaps of rubble, and the mountain of The House of Yahweh like the high places of a forest.
Yahshua repeated this Prophecy before He was murdered by these Lawless, violent men, who by the pope’s order, deceiving Catholic historians called Jews. They were, in fact, the Pharisees, Sadducees, Essenes, and Herodians—men who came to power through force.
They were not Righteousness men, but violent men who took what they wanted by force. Their chief priest had millions murdered for practicing Yahweh’s Laws of Righteousness.
After they rejected Yahshua, He made this Prophecy:
42 Yahshua said to them: Have you never read in the Scriptures; The stone which the builders rejected, has become the Headstone of the corner? This is Yahweh’s doing! It is marvelous in our eyes!?
43 Therefore I say to you: The Kingdom of Yahweh will be taken from you, and given to a people of the same habit, but from a foreign land; and they will bring forth the fruits of it.
• The Pharisees, Sadducees, Essenes, and Herodians moved from Yerusalem to the Seven Hills of Rome, they destroyed the Temple with their Roman army, stole all the wealth from the Temple and moved it to the seven hills of Rome.
• By crusades, they murdered all who practiced Yahweh’s Laws of Righteousness.
• By force, they murdered those who rejected their rule, as Yahweh’s Prophecies showed they would do.
• These religions and their Roman army became the fourth world-ruling kingdom as described in Daniyl.
Notice its evil and violence.
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and exceedingly strong; and it had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces, then trampled the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
• These religions still rule the kings of the earth today.
• They are actually prophesied to remain in power until the great burning takes place.
11 I beheld, then, because of the voice of the great words, which the horn spoke; I beheld until the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
This great burning is nuclear, which can darken the sun and take billions of lives. This is shown in many other Prophecies, including Yahshua Messiah’s end of the world (ages) Prophecy in Mattithyah 24.
To read this article, go to http://yahwehsbranch.com/we-have-reached-the-end-of-antibiotics/
To follow Yisrayl and read more of his articles visit his blog @ www.yahwehsbranch.com