“He (Yahshua) set a pattern for us to live by and showed that, yes, a man can be a perfect being. He is the first One kept perfect by this way of life. Now, He stands as our example.”
Quote by Yisrayl Hawkins 1/21/1989
Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath, a sacred convocation. You shall do none of your work on it. It is the Sabbath of Yahweh in all your dwellings.
- Notice verse 3: sacred convocation with Yahweh.
- This is Yahweh’s written invitation to you.
- It is an eternal invitation, and an eternal blessing to mankind of feasting with Yahweh each seventh day of the week.
22 For as the restored heavens and the restored earth which I will make will remain before Me, says Yahweh: so will your seed and your name remain.
23 And it will come to pass that from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh will come to worship before Me, says Yahweh.
- The whole world, through its 4,199 religions, lets Godworshipers (Genesis 3:5—evil as the Gods) turn them from the Heavenly Father, Yahweh, to the seven last plagues.
- The coronavirus is the first, there are six others that will lead them to desolation.
1 Before Yahweh’s very eyes, the earth is made empty and it is made waste; the face of it is perverted and its inhabitants scattered abroad;
2 And it will be: as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his owner; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with him who takes usury, so with him who gives usury to him:
3 The land will be utterly emptied and utterly plundered, for it has come to pass as Yahweh’s Judgment pronounced.
4 The earth mourns and fades away, the world mourns and fades away, and the haughty people of the earth languish.
5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants of it, because they have transgressed the Laws, changed the Ordinance, and broken the everlasting Covenant.
6 Because of this, the curse (plague) has devoured the earth, and they who dwell therein are desolate; therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.
Back to Yahshua’s words:
Afterward, Yahshua found him in the sacred precincts of The House of Yahweh, and said to him: Behold, you are healed. Sin no more, or a worse thing will come upon you.
- Why did He not say, “If you sin again and a worse thing comes upon you, just come to me, and I will heal you”?
- Why don’t Yahweh and Yahshua just heal the world every so often?
- Why do Yahweh and Yahshua insist on a sinless life from each person, instead of granting healing every so often?
To read this article visit: Healing the Sick Is Very Complicated | Yahweh’s Branch (yahwehsbranch.com)To read more articles by Yisrayl Hawkins visit: www.yahwehsbranch.com