A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
Yisrayl Hawkins’ teachings from the 90s, Going On To Perfection, continue to inspire our efforts to be in unity with Yahweh. Yahweh is One. Yahweh is Unity. The only way to have peace and solve all the world’s problems is through the keeping of Yahweh’s 613 Laws of Peace. II Corinthians 10:5 … bringing under control every thought… is what Yahweh’s People strive to achieve in obedience to Yahweh’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments – the 613 Laws of Peace.
Future Priest Buffalo Bill was this Sabbath’s first teacher. His topic, entitled Repent for the Kingdom of Yahweh is at Hand was spot on with the message of the Last Days’ House of Yahweh. Choosing to speak on the four unique rainbow colors, recently seen by Yisrayl Hawkins, Bill tells us each color describes a developmental stage of The House of Yahweh, proving that Yahweh is fulfilling His promise as recorded in Genesis 1:26.
The future priest focused on the first color, red, and he referred to it as the Red Stage. He stated that this stage represents our Great Teacher, Yisrayl Hawkins, teaching us to repent. Pastor’s message to us was, as it states in II Corinthians 6:17, to come out from among them and be separate. “Be separate” holds the meaning of coming away from our former, sinful lifestyles.
The future priest asks us where else, other than the re-established House of Yahweh, would we find The Teacher, the One Sent, Yisrayl Hawkins, teaching the difference between the clean and the unclean, the holy and the profane? He gave supporting verses in Zecharyah 5:9, 6:12.
Bill reminds us that only Yisrayl Hawkins has shown us how to separate the ways of the world (with their many gods), from the righteous way of Yahweh (The Almighty Heavenly Father, who is most definitely – not a god!)
He provided a visual reminder of where we once were and what we needed to submit to, study, learn, and obey, in our early years, by showing several literary works of Yisrayl Hawkins: The Mark of the Beast, Deceptions Concerning Yahweh’s Calendar of Events, Devil Worship, and Unveiling Satan. No coincidence, for each of these books has a red cover denoting the fact that our sins were as scarlet, hence the Red Stage.
Bill reminds us to continue in obedience and repent for indeed the Kingdom of Yahweh is at hand (Luke 13:5, Acts 3:19). He encourages us to re-visit Yisrayl’s words in both The Reverence of Yahweh series and Going on to Perfection.
Next, we had a Men’s Presentation and had the opportunity to hear several great teachers in Yahweh’s House. Their topic centered on the important subject of UNITY…
With only three weeks before The Feast of Tabernacles, we have three weeks to come into unity and achieve peace within the 30-day goal set by Pastor. The men gave us a detailed “To Do” list…
- Use The Peaceful Solution Character Education Program to solve our problems; a video clip provided a personal testimony of a man who made changes in his life, within three weeks, using this program
- Twenty-one days is the amount of time needed to change behavior; negative thoughts can be replaced with positive thoughts
- The color purple – one of the rainbow colors – denotes unity and royalty; it is also the color of the amethyst, which is a stone on the High Priest breastplate and means to join closely
- Many will be purified and made white as they are tried
- Children are being taught to be unruly, but teachings from The House of Yahweh will break that pattern
- Yahshua is in unity with Yahweh and His Laws – not just on the Sabbath and Feast Days but every day
- There are many jobs in The House of Yahweh and every job is important
- Consider one another and serve
- Come together as a family and work together
- Train our eyes to see and our ears to hear – to do that we must study
- Recent Nasa photo reveals much about Yahweh’s House, His Servant Yisrayl, and His People
- Come into unity by showing respect
- We teach by our example
In conclusion, we recognize that “putting on airs” with “high and mighty looks” is worthless. The keeping of Yahweh’s Laws is priceless, therefore strive to practice what we have learned in The House of Yahweh and keep and teach Yahweh’s 613 Laws of Peace – it is the peaceful solution to solve all problems.