A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
Teaching enemies to become friends is not a simple matter but it is possible with the teachings of Yisrayl Hawkins. Vengeance, retaliation, and wars have never achieved peaceful outcomes; so when today’s leaders attempt to justify the use of torture, when people take to the streets to protest their own governments, when shootings become a regular part of the nightly news, many are saying, “No, there must be a better way.” Well, there certainly is…
Future Priest Nabayah began services with his topic, persecution will increase, but we must endure. Reading from Daniyl, Yahchanan, Revelation and the Eight Book of Israyl, Persecuted but Not Forsaken, Nabayah explains why there is persecution, when it started, and who is responsible. He reminds us of Yahshua, and the fact that all who live righteously will suffer persecution. However, those who endure will inherit the Kingdom of Yahweh.
Future Priest Deacon Yisrayl Abel spoke on the life of the Great Prophet Daniyl. He read several passages from the Book of Daniyl and we recognize the integrity and determination of Daniyl and his companions, even from a young age. They did not deviate from Yahweh’s Laws and Yahweh delivered them from the fiery furnace and the lions’ den. The deacon referred to the Character Unit to establish the necessity of setting our minds in advance and follow Daniyl’s example.
The Great Kohan Yliyah presented the news: CDC issues flu vaccine apology, flooding in California causing extensive damage, protests against policing, debate over the use of torture, nuclear missiles at the ready, and Ron Paul speaking on propaganda inciting poor US/Russia relations are among the increasing problems that face the world today.
The Last Days’ Witness, Yisrayl Hawkins spoke next…
Yisrayl continues to write informative articles that feature on his blog, www.yahwehsbranch.com. One such article, Biblical Instructions Work Better than All Pharmaceuticals, says Yisrayl Hawkins in New Publication has garnered over 70 million readers and made a showing in New York City’s Time Square.
Among his topics today, Yisrayl focused on prophecy – specifically Yahweh’s ability to foretell future events and His ability to carry out those prophecies in a set time, exactly according to those prophecies.
- In order to compare, Yisrayl asks us to predict what we will do tomorrow morning – how can we be sure that our plans will materialize as we expect? We can’t. We are we are incapable of foretelling what tomorrow will bring with certainty. Therefore, we should appreciate biblical prophecies, and the certainty of their outcome, by recorded historical results. Fulfilled prophecy proves it all.
- Going over times, dates, and events – historical facts as well as prophecies given hundreds, even thousands of years prior to those events taking place – Yisrayl helps anyone, with a listening mind, to recognize how the world has arrived to its current state.
- I Kings, Micahyah, and Mattithyah reveal three periods of time in which we see The House of Yahweh going from its glory days during Solomon’s reign to its final ruin, 70 years after the Messiah’s murder. Yes, Zion was ploughed like a field – fulfilled prophecy.
- Furthermore, Daniyl, Isayah, and Micahyah detail prophecies that would see the rise and success of the Last Era of The House of Yahweh – the Great Finishing Work, restored and established in the chief of the nations (USA). The same Last Days’ Work that Yahshua claimed as His (Mattithyah 21:42-43), given to a people of a foreign land (USA) that did not exist at the time Yahshua made His bold prophecy. This was no guesswork on His part either. Yahshua knew the prophecies. He studied the writings of the Prophets.
- The Pharisees, Sadducees, Essenes, and Herodians were descendants of forceful, violent men who took over The House of Yahweh, removed the Name of Yahweh, and then referred to it as the “temple.” As far back as Genesis, Yahweh gave prophecies that foretold what these violent men were capable of doing.
- Thirty-one years after Yahshua’s death, Deacon Stephen held nothing back in his scathing sermon (Acts 7). He laid the blame for Yahchanan’s beheading, Yahshua’s murder, and the rejection of Yahweh’s Laws, squarely upon the forceful men who were of the twelve tribes and then moved to the Seven Hills of Rome.
Listening to Yisrayl’s sermon, some may recall a snippet of news, given by our Great Overseer just a few short months ago.
We recall his idea for his next book. A book to bring an accurate historical account, which coincides with fulfilled prophecy, and depicts the fruition of Yahweh’s Plan.
What did he say he would name the book? “The Keys of This Righteousness”
- How could he teach from Mattithyah 21:42-43 and we not revisit that particular sermon in our minds’ eye?
- How could we not hope for another great written work from the Last Days’ Witness?
- How could today’s message not bring to mind the prophecy in Genesis 49 for these Last Days?
… The scepter will not depart from Yahdah, nor a ruling staff; Lawgiver, from between his feet until he comes to Whom tribute belongs, and the obedience of the nations is His…
It is marvelous in our eyes!