A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
To fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isayah saying… The people who walked in darkness have seen a Great Light… From that time, Yahshua began to preach, and to say: Repent, for the Kingdom of Yahweh is at hand! (Mattithyah 4:14-17) It’s a scriptural fact – Yahshua began the Last Days’ Work and we are living at the time He called, the end of the Age.
From a multiple choice “knowledge check” to understanding that knowledge leads to perfection, the women, and girls in Yahweh’s House covered several topics that draws its strength from The Teachings of Yahshua Messiah and the Last Days’ Witness, Yisrayl Hawkins. The following are but a few of the great points covered today…
- The House of Yahweh is established according to prophecy and it provides hope and guidance. We are blessed to have Yahweh’s Laws and Prophecies explained to us but we must not neglect our studies and we must hold fast to the instruction we have received. Do not let anyone take your crown.
- All prophecy leads to The House of Yahweh!
- A history lesson reveals Yahweh’s Work coinciding with current events of the time and the immigration policies that developed and changed over recent years. We were given a reminder to re-visit Yisrayl’s teachings from the Feast of Pentecost 2015 to understand the scattering of the people and the fulfilling of the great gathering.
- An economics lesson reveals a contradiction to the long-standing law of supply and demand. There are reasons world markets are being flooded with oil and it ties in directly to Revelation 6 and the prophecy of “hurt not the oil and the wine.”
- A mini science study on photosynthesis explains the importance of light – both to plants and mankind. We see the microbes jobs within Yahweh’s Plan and our jobs as a Light to the world.
- Prophecies that are coming to pass involve Yahshua as our High Priest and Judge and the Work of the Branch, Yisrayl Hawkins to proclaim the message of the Kingdom being preached to the entire world before the end comes.
- Trust in Yahweh, He has always protected His People and His Work – we have no need to fear! Our trust reflects a firm belief in Yahweh’s reliability to protect His Family.
We conclude with scripture that reminds us that Yahweh’s Laws are perfect and can make us perfect if we will practice keeping these Laws. We are encouraged to remember that all who live righteously, as Yahshua, will indeed suffer persecution. Therefore, if we see a brother or sister struggling under tests and trials we ought not to judge or criticize, but rather encourage and support them – they are living righteously and are suffering persecution.