A Recap of Sabbath Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
It is truly wonderful to see Isayah’s prophecy coming to pass in Abilene, Texas. “Come to The House of Yahweh.” Yes, “Come and learn of His Ways” and the peoples have come and they continue to come and they rejoice in the Great Plan of Yahweh. We also see the nations tuning in to Sabbath Services every 7th day in fulfillment of Yahweh’s Law and Isayah’s prophecy.
On this day, we delighted in another lively Women’s Presentation…
With only 49 days until the Great Feast of Passover and Unleavened Bread, we are educated on the two criteria that confirm the setting of the Feast, 1) green ears of barley and 2) the New Moon of Abib.
Core to the women’s presentation is the fact that our words have impact upon others. We were admonished to make those words positive and up lifting. The following are but a few of the highlights…
- Remember Yahshua Messiah and His example. He never retaliated in word or deed. Regardless of the persecution He endured, He set a humble example of servitude in which we are wise to follow.
- Realizing that our words can never be taken back should make us extra careful of what we say to each other. Pastor has a vision of the Kingdom that awaits our obedience to Yahweh’s Laws and our coming into unity with Him and each other in this common objective. It may help if we see one another as royalty for in fact that is what we must become – the Royal Priesthood.
- In working together, we ought to be thankful for the positions we now hold and be respectful of the positions others hold. It is not our place to usurp authority, gossip, slander, or making wild assumptions. We should go past laying stumbling blocks before others but rather do our part to build The House of Yahweh. To be in unity with Yahweh requires 100% effort and we should long to see one another succeed in achieving this unity.
- Keeping that proverbial “carrot-on-a-string” in our minds should guide our behavior. If we want to receive the reward, we will not tear down The House of Yahweh with negative words directed at one another.
- If we have complaints, Yisrayl’s words should set us back on track. We recall he told us that if we have a gripe about something or someone we should keep it to ourselves. As hard as it may be to smile, we should endeavor to do so for the benefit of those around us. Complaints or gripes we should take to our closet and in quietness express our concerns to our Father Yahweh.
- Realize that we are part of Yahweh’s Plan and put away those “toxic” thoughts. There are negative side effects to negativity and it is within our capabilities to redirect or change those thoughts. It requires the kind of energy that we are capable of producing.
- If we focus on becoming teachers of righteousness and direct all our efforts to that end, we will be able to overcome the pulls and influences of the world.
- A great miracle we all appreciate is the restored Book of Yahweh. The beastly system did everything in its power to remove the Holy Writings from the people but Yahweh did not allow it and today we have the words of life readily available.
- We cannot forget to 1) love Yahweh with all our heart, soul, and might and 2) love our neighbor and treat them the way we would want to be treated.
- We should recall Pastor’s words to sympathize with others and we can do that if we consider and “think of me” when we fall short and complain. For everything we suffer there is a “me” who must endure an affliction or injustice that they themselves cannot change. We can be glad we are part of The House of Yahweh, thankful to see and hear Pastor Yisrayl every week, and we can be thankful for our blessings.
- Who are the fools? How can one spot a fool? The following acronyms help to keep our focus on our blessings. We should be thankful and not reject Yahweh and His Laws. FOOL = Forsaking the Oil Of Life and Falling Out Of L
We conclude with the five Ws of The House of Yahweh…
- Who – Who did Yahweh choose to teach us? Yisrayl Hawkins
- What – What will Yisrayl Hawkins teach? 613 Laws
- Where – Where do we go? The House of Yahweh
- Why – Why do we go to The House of Yahweh? To learn the way of peace and teach it to others
- When – When do we go to The House of Yahweh? Three times/year