A Recap of The Feast of Tabernacles Daily Services at the Great House of Yahweh…
The Great Teacher, Yisrayl Hawkins, reveals two works in these Last Days, 1) the Work of Satan – the evil beastly system, and 2) the Work of Yahweh – the Two Witnesses, specifically the work of the last remaining witness or spokesman, Yisrayl Hawkins in this present time, known as The End, Last Days, and Last Generation.
The Great Priests, who teach according to the Laws, Prophets, Apostles, Yahshua Messiah and the Last Days’ Witness, Yisrayl, presented informative lessons during the Feast. For those who search the prophecies and seek for answers, this Feast was a goldmine…
- II Thessalonians 2:3 speaks of the “servant of sin,” the “son of perdition” and Great Kohan David provided ample proof to expose his identity. Drawing upon historical facts of the Catholic Church, we see a time-line of events and dates that run abreast between two very active and opposite works (Yahweh’s Work and Satan’s) in this time period, known as the Last Days.
From 1929 onward to this very day, we see remarkable parallels, which leaves no doubt that these are the days the Savior, Yahshua Messiah, described in the twenty-fourth chapter of Mattithyah (Matthew) – the worst time ever and the time of The Two Witnesses.
The Kohan expounded on prophecies recorded in Revelation, Mattithyah, and Daniyl and reiterated past sermons given by the seventh messenger, Yisrayl Hawkins. Documented facts of the Lateran Treaty, (settling the Roman Question), provided data focal to the explanation. The subsequent dates and events line up with the Work of the Two Witnesses.
We, whose names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, understand Revelation 17… the “beast that was, and is not, and yet is,” just as the prophecy stated we would in the Last Days.
- The Great Kohan Benyamin rehearsed the Last Days prophecies on the missing week, recorded by the Prophet Daniyl, and detailed in Yisrayl Hawkins’ book, The Mark of the Beast. The Kohan took us back to that memorable handshake, September 13, 1993 by the late Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat on the White House lawn before former President Bill Clinton and the world. As Yisrayl explained, the seven-year-plan would be a plan of action and the past twenty-one years has certainly been fraught with difficulties and on/off negotiations between Israel and Palestine. The Kohan points out that we have witnessed Daniyl’s Prophecy come to pass; all that remains is the “half-a-time.” The days ahead will be difficult as Yahshua stated to His Disciples, recorded in Mattithyah (Matthew) 24.
- The Great Kohan Yahodah delivered a detailed sermon on pagan titles – titles that have deceived for centuries. The Hebrew words show that the scholars acted defiantly as they rebelled against Yahweh and His Laws and the Prophet Yeremyah “lambasted” them for it, as did Kohan Yahodah. The actual meaning of these pagan titles is unknown to most people today. If they knew what these words stood for, many would refuse to use them. The Kohan rebukes the substituting of Yahweh and Yahshua’s Names as well as the added traditions to Yahweh’s Laws saying there is no “monolithic veto” written into Deuteronomy 12:32 – “you shall not add to it, nor take away from it.” Yahshua gave this same command in the last chapter of Revelation. The Kohan also expounded on the origins and meaning of the word “church – circe” and the complete disregard for Yahweh’s Laws by these same religious leaders who pushed the eating of unclean meat, such as pork, upon the people. Domestic/pig or wild/boar the results are the same – you become like the animal – aggressive and violent. Be certain, Satan eats pork and “lots of it!”
- For years, Yisrayl Hawkins has taught that it is possible to change one’s genes – our DNA – with diligent and consistent effort. He has stated that the process can take place upon a seven-year cycle of time. On this day, the Great Kohan Al-Yahnai gave the genetic proof, the scientific facts, to support what our Great Teacher Yisrayl has known for most of his life, which he directly attributes to his study of the Holy Scriptures. Citing several authoritative journals and magazines, the Kohan explained the noteworthy research on the subject of “epigenetic markers.” It is true – we can change our genes to reflect a life of righteousness. The studies line up perfectly with Yisrayl’s teachings.
We also heard from three Great Kohans who spoke directly to the heart of Yahweh’s People…
- Admonishing us to recognize what the world does not know – specifically Yahweh’s Peace, Joy, and Love – Great Kohan Yliyah points out that we are special people because we believe the Laws and the Prophets. He instructs us to guard ourselves through our day-to-day grind by practicing 24 hour/day the keeping of Yahweh’s Laws. Avoid improper communication, do not give in to smooth words, and “let no man deprive us of our reward.”
- Great Kohan David expounded the meaning of “tethering” by helping us understand that trusting the testimonies of Yahweh is essential – leaning to our own understanding will lead us astray. Citing an example from I Kings, Kohan David describes the building of Solomon’s Throne and the number of lions that embellished the steps. The significance of the lion was not lost on the congregation and the verse demonstrates the inspiration of Yahweh, which continues to influence our Pastor, Yisrayl today… “Nothing like this had ever been made for any other kingdom,” (I Kings 10:20). The PSCEP, White Buffalo, Vouchers, Yahweh’s Work on the Sabbath, etc. tethers the Donkeys to the Branch. Yes, nothing like this has been done before.
- The Great Kohan Shemuyl spoke on the simplicity of love to include forgiveness, acceptance, and tolerance – all positive effects to change our genes so we can become like our Father Yahweh. The Kohan encouraged us to “put on love” as the solution to solve the challenges, we may face among ourselves. Think kindly not harshly about each other. Support/build one another and encourage one another. He reminded us of Apostle Shaul’s powerful words in Romans 8:35-39 “… what will be able to separate us from the love of Yahweh, which is in Yahshua Messiah our King.”
Our Great Teacher blessed us exceedingly by speaking three times during the nine-day Feast. Yisrayl delighted everyone with teachings on the color purple, and he spoke of an educational system altered by the lies of the churches. Two witnesses are required to establish a matter and Isayah 2:2 and Micahyah 4:1 provides proof, which authorizes the House of Yahweh in the Last Days. We also enjoyed two Peaceful Solution days, one led entirely by Yahweh’s youngest children and the other by the Missionary Team. A Women’s Presentation and several messages from the Future Priests were also part of The Great Feast of Tabernacles, 2014.
We conclude with a reminder, given by a deacon, to guard our minds, Proverbs 4:23… Guard your mind with all diligence, for out of it flows the springs of life.