Yisrayl Details the Facts That Can’t be Denied…
The history of the bible shows the hatred for the Inspired Writings of the Prophets and Apostles…
- Their writings were not allowed to be printed for almost 1,600 years after Yahchanan and Yahshua were murdered.
- The Catholic Universal Church, which took that name when they moved to the seven hills of Rome, backed by their powerful Roman army (Daniyl 11:31), hated Yahweh and His Laws (Daniyl 7:21-25) and ruled the whole world for a while.
- Part of that rule over the world was the death penalty for practicing Righteousness.
Righteousness is given in the Commandments and the Appointments with Yahweh, the Holy Sabbaths and anything showing the Name Yahweh and Yahshua Messiah.
25 And he will speak great words against Yahweh, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away, the Saints of Yahweh, and think to change times; Yahweh’s Feast Days, and Laws; and they will be given into his hand until a time, and times, and the dividing of time.
Daniel 7:25, Amplified Bible
25 And he shall speak words against the Most High [God] and shall wear out the saints of the Most High and think to change the time [of sacred feast and holy days] and the law; and the saints shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time [three and one-half years]. [Rev. 13:1-6.]
They hated all of Yahweh’s Righteousness
Catholic means universal. Universal means they accept into their fold the worship of all Gods.
However, they do not accept the worship of Yahweh or any form of Yahweh’s Righteousness as written by the Inspired Prophets and Apostles…
- A few other religions worship Gods and lords; yet, the Catholics are bringing war against them.
- Malachi Martin in his book, The Keys of this Blood revealed this. This was also revealed in his interviews, before his death.
- These other religions, such as the Muslims, refuse to follow the priest (popes) who eat pork.
7 And the pig, although it has a split hoof completely divided, yet it does not chew the cud; it is unclean to you.
8 Their meat you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch. They are unclean to you.
Before they changed their names to Catholic, the Great Prophet Isayah revealed them in…
1 I am sought by those who did not ask for Me; I am found by those who did not seek Me. I said: Here I am, here I am, to a nation that was not called with My Name.
2 I have spread out My Hands all the day to a rebellious people, who walk in a way which is not right, after their own thoughts; devices;
3 A people who act defiantly against Me continually to My Face; who sacrifice in gardens, and burn incense on altars of brick;
4 Who assemble and spend the night keeping memorials for the dead, who eat swine’s flesh, and the broth of abominable things is in their vessels.
Memorials to the dead were a tradition their fathers brought out of Egypt with them.
- In Egypt, a day was chosen for each God or lord, who was a dead pharaoh.
- In Israyl and the nations to which the children of Israyl scattered, rabbis, after their death and deification, were worshipped as lords.
- This custom is still carried on today, except the subject is called pope instead of rabbi.
We get the following information from Unger’s Bible Dictionary.
RABBI (Heb. rabbi, Gk. hrabbi, “my teacher”). A respectful term applied by the Jews to their teachers and spiritual instructors (Matt. 23:7-8; John 1:38; 3:26; 6:25). The terms rabbi and rabboni both mean simply “master” (John 1:38; 20:16). The use of the title rabbi cannot be substantiated before the time of Christ. Later Jewish schools had three grades of honor: rab, “master”, the lowest; rabbi, “my master”, the second; and rabboni, “my lord, my master”, the most elevated. M.F.U.
When one uses the title lord (my lord or the lord), they are actually praying to dead rabbis and/or dead pharaohs and/or dead popes.
Is it any wonder that your prayers are not answered?
Eating pork is one way of worshipping Satan and the sun God Baal, whose birthday is December 25.
This is shown in most encyclopedias…
- Christmas is famous for the Christmas ham.
- This is depicted by Egyptian artists, the whole hog on a platter with an apple in its mouth.
- The apple is supposed to represent the forbidden fruit that was eaten by Eve, whom Satan deceived into sinning and becoming like the Gods.
1 Now the serpent was more subtle and crafty than any beast of the field which Yahweh had made. And she said to the woman; Has Yahweh indeed said: You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said to the serpent; We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, Yahweh has said: You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, or you will die.
4 And the serpent said to the woman; You will not surely die.
5 For He knows that in the day you eat of it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be as Gods (elohim), knowing righteousness and evil.
6 So when the woman saw that the tree was desirable for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized that they had sinned; they had violated Yahweh’s Laws. Because they had not kept Yahweh’s Laws, they were afraid.
To read this article, go to http://yahwehsbranch.com/we-have-reached-the-end-of-antibiotics/
To follow Yisrayl and read more of his articles visit his blog @ www.yahwehsbranch.com