Righteousness is a Choice
Yisrayl Explains Yahweh’s Plan…
The Creator, Yahweh, created mankind and placed them into The House of Yahweh to learn how to handle knowledge.
- Those who choose Righteousness will learn the Knowledge
,spoken of throughout the Sacred Scriptures; this Knowledge is great
- This Knowledge of Yahweh is actually great enough to guide the earth and the entire universe to True Peace
- The Plan to do so is in progress now
- Those of mankind who are practicing Righteousness now, will teach that Knowledge to the entire universe
- Yahweh, the Creator, shows His Plan and the Instructions are clearly written for all who will choose and practice His Righteousness
Not all will choose Righteousness, but those who do, will receive the Authority to become the Sons and Daughters of Yahweh in this present generation.
Read now the Plan:
26 Then Yahweh said: I will make man in My Image, according to My Likeness; they will have Authority over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, over the cattle, and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.
1 How excellent is Your Great Name in all the earth, Yahweh our Father! You have Your Glory firmly set above the starry frame; the heavens.
2 From the mouths of babes and sucklings strength by You is ordained, so You would still the enemy; the avenger would be crushed!
3 When we consider Your heavens, the work Your Fingers framed, the work of the moon and of the stars, which were by You ordained;
4 What is man that You are mindful of him? And the son of man, that You visit him?
5 For You have made him a little lower than the malakim, but You will crown him with glory and honor.
6 You made man to be the ruler over the works of Your Hands; You will put all things under his feet;
Genesis 1:26 – Authority?
- The Hebrew word rendered authority actually means stewards, overseers, teachers, priests
- Yahweh is speaking of the Kingdom of Yahweh that will bring forth Righteousness
1 Give Your Judgments to the King, O Yahweh, and Your Righteousness to the King’s sons.
2 He will judge Your people with Righteousness, and Your needy with Justice.
3 Then the mountains and hills will bear peace for the people, by Righteousness.
4 He will bring Justice to the afflicted of the people; He will save the sons of the needy, and will judge the oppressor.
5 He will be reverenced as long as the sun and moon endures, from one generation to another.
6 He shall come down like rain on the mown grass, like showers which water the earth.
7 In His reign the Righteous will flourish, and peace will abound until the moon ceases.
Seek the Kingdom of Yahweh, and Yahweh’s Righteousness is the Instruction of the Savior
33 But seek you first the Kingdom of Yahweh and His Righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
To read this article: Knowledge Without Wisdom Makes a Very Dangerous World | Yahweh’s Branch
To read more articles by Yisrayl Hawkins visit: www.yahwehsbranch.com