16 And Yahweh commanded the man, saying: Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of Righteousness and evil you must not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you will surely die.
Righteousness is shown in the beginning and throughout The Book of Yahweh from Genesis to Revelation. Notice the Message from the beginning.
II Yahchanan 1:6
6 And this is love: That we walk after His Laws. Those are the Laws, that, as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in them.
So the Message we just read in the Book of Genesis is the same Message taught by the Apostles and Prophets. Keep My Laws and you will not make your body sick.
Look again at:
15 See, I have set before you this day Life by Righteousness, and death by destruction.
I Yahchanan 3:11
11 For this is the Message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
I Yahchanan 3:4, 7-8, 10
4 Whoever commits sin, transgresses also the Laws; for sin is the transgression of the Laws.
7 Little children, let no man deceive you; he who practices Righteousness is Righteous, just as He is Righteous.
8 He who commits sin is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of Yahweh was manifested; that He might destroy the works of the devil.
10 In this the Children of Yahweh and the children of the devil are manifest. Whoever does not practice Righteousness is not of Yahweh, and he does not love his neighbor!
Notice, he does not love his neighbor. Look back up to I Yahchanan 3:11 and read it again.
- Yahweh’s Laws teach us love.
- If you break one, you are not loving, you are hating your neighbor.
I Yahchanan 2:7
7 Brothers, I write no new Laws to you, but the old Laws which you had from the beginning: The old Laws are the Laws which you had from the beginning.
With that in mind, look at what the Center for Disease Control sees for us today, due to the sins being taught by the leading church that sits on the Seven Hills.
The House of Yahweh has been warning the world for over forty years that their morals are dropping daily with each sin committed. Therefore, the microbes that cause diseases are increasing, mutating and getting stronger. I am now in hopes that with science repeating my work, that this will have the same effect on the leaders of today’s religions, and they will repent and convert to Yahweh’s Righteousness and stop the iniquity. You need to fully read the following article.
- ‘We’ve reached the end of antibiotics’: Top CDC expert declares that ‘miracle drugs’ that have saved millions are no match against ‘superbugs’ because people have over-medicated themselves
- Health crisis: Dr Arjun Srinivasan, the associate director of the CDC, told PBS’s Frontline that misuse and overuse of antibiotics over the years have rendered them powerless to fight infections
- A high-ranking official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has declared in an interview with PBS that the age of antibiotics has come to an end.
- ‘For a long time, there have been newspaper stories and covers of magazines that talked about “The end of antibiotics, question mark?”‘ said Dr Arjun Srinivasan. ‘Well, now I would say you can change the title to “The end of antibiotics, period.”’
- The associate director of the CDC sat down with Frontline over the summer for a lengthy interview about the growing problem of antibacterial resistance.
- …both humans and livestock have been overmedicated to such a degree that bacteria are now resistant to antibiotics.
- ‘We’re in the post-antibiotic era,’ he said. ‘There are patients for whom we have no therapy, and we are literally in a position of having a patient in a bed who has an infection, something that five years ago even we could have treated, but now we can’t.’
- ‘In the community, it was causing a very different type of infection. It was causing a lot of very, very serious and painful infections of the skin, which was completely different from what we would see in health care.’
- With bacteria constantly evolving and developing resistance to conventional antibiotics, doctors have been forced to ‘reach back into the archives’ and ‘dust off’ older, more dangerous cures like colistin.
To read this article, go to http://yahwehsbranch.com/we-have-reached-the-end-of-antibiotics/
To follow Yisrayl and read more of his articles visit his blog @ www.yahwehsbranch.com